I like a lot of things…and probably dislike as much or more. So, I’ve shared a lot my favorite things before, now I’m going to give you a list of my least favorite things…Enjoy!
1. Pickles. These should NOT exist. They are evil, gross, sour, and they smell horrible. Yuck.
2. Cell phone batteries dying after only a few hours. Okay, maybe this one’s more focused at my personal phone, but seriously. It’s annoying when your phone dies before 1:00 in the afternoon after charging it all night and you’ve barely used it…so glad I’m getting a new phone [6 days!]
3. Uncertainty. I really don’t like unknowns. They intimidate me. I would love to know what my future holds, but alas, that’s not how God designed it to be. So, I will trust Him, and hold fast to the promise that He has the best in store for me.
4. Fake people. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Being genuine is sexy [yes, I did just say sexy!] People who change their personalities every time they’re around different people make me want to scream. Okay I’m done…but seriously! Be YOU, not someone you think people want you to be…okay, I’m really done now.
5. Knee pain. I have a bad knee. I really enjoy running…it doesn’t. This is something that I’m finding I still have to build up to. I no longer can just go run 10 miles, and be fine [other than out of breath and a little sore the next day] no; I’m finding that I have to stick with smaller distances for my knee. Right now it’s not enjoying going past 4.5 miles. But I’ll get it there. I will be running a half marathon in April, so yea, 13 miles will be accomplished knee pain or not.
Okay, so there’s a few of my least favorite things. There’s more, but I don’t want to sound like a complainer.
What about you? What are some of your least favorite things?