I’m a huge fan of quotes.
I’m slightly obsessed with them
So, I figured I would share 19 of my most favorite quotes [in no particular order]… Enjoy!
1. Enjoy Life. Breathe and Smile. [This is my life motto]
2. “Mature Christians are NOT those who ignore their own sin and magnify those of others, but those who realize the depth of their brokenness and cling all the more tightly to Jesus.” -Katelyn Ruby [This was a Facebook status. Not sure she actually said it.]
3. “We are fractured; this is a fractured world, but there is rehabilitation available through Jesus. He came to save. He came to restore.” –Lecrae
4. “Guilt is feeling badly for something you have done, shame, however, is based on feeling badly about who you are.” -Jay Dennis
5. “Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than be fair: be kind.” – William Arthur Ward
6. ”We are always discipling someone, intentionally or unintentionally, positively or poorly.” -Jonathan Dodson
7. “Do you still feel shame over your old life? Don’t! That old you is dead. Christ killed that person on the Cross.” -Matt Chandler
8. “It is not just trust; it is not just obey. It is trust and obey.” -AW Tozer
9. “If you are right with God you will inevitably be right with all your fellow-creatures” -C.S. Lewis
10. “Often, as Christians, we focus on only the benefits of following Jesus without mentioning the costs associated with discipleship.” –Unknown
11. “Preach without ceasing and when necessary use words.” -St. Francis of Assisi
12. “It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching.” -Saint Francis Of Assisi
13. “There is joy in the journey” -Unknown
14. “Lord you have my heart, and I will search for yours.” –Overheard in a prayer once
15. “Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.” -John Watson
16. “A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.” –Max Lucado
17. “We were made by God and for God, and until you figure that out, life isn’t going to make sense.”-Rick Warren
18. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” -Lance Armstrong
19. “I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but I do know Who holds tomorrow” -Nick Vujicic
What are some of your favorite quotes?